CRM Magento relationship is the epitome of skillful management of customer needs. SUch integration unfolds many opportunities, including product advertisement,keeping track of listings, proper organization of business contacts, and customer acquisition. The latest Magento 2 CRM integration makes for the company’s successful handling of current and future clients, and cuts out any wasted time and potential.
Magento 2 CRM Integration
Image Source: scnsoft.com
With customer data and purchase history provided by Magento, you can add relevant customizations to your online store and enhance customer engagement. Moreover, additional benefits from Magento CRM integration include:
- Customer support with immediate access to client data and their inquiries
- Omnichannel opportunities, both online and offline
- Personalized service using targeted marketing
- Automated data centralization and increased productivity
Customer Service CRM Magento
By uniting Magento 2 with CRM, customer service takes it up a notch. Best integration perks and features contain:
- order status and further details, quick order changes and cancellations
- shipping address modifications before the order reaches its destination
- data centralization (i.e., in a single dashboard)
- access and updates in real-time
- automated returns and refunds to dodge unsatisfied clients
- trouble-free integration of Order Management Systems using customer tools
Magento CRM Integration Extension
Image Source: onilab.com
For a correct Magento integration with CRM, one would need either an integration service or an extension to organize an actual data flow through an API. It both synchronizes the client’s information and makes it fully automated. This extension can be customized or the one already existing on the market can be used. You can discover more about several popular ones later on in this article.
Salesforce Magento 2 Integration
Salesforce Magento integration is currently at the top of the list since Salesforce became a leader in this field. The primary focus of this cloud-dependent CRM is analytics and subsequent marketing automation. The company holds two Cloud Computing solutions, Sales Cloud and Desk.com, both of which manage and organize customer relations. Salesforce Magento extension grants effortless installation opportunities, a comfortable and innovative interface, and a lack of expensive training.
Regular benefits of Magento Salesforce CRM integration cover:
- required data synchronization, such as purchases, payments, contacts, notable dates, credit notes, categories
- enhanced conversion rates and ROI due to more effective campaigns
- all needed Salesforce objects - leads, opportunities, shipments, invoices, accounts, etc.
HubSpot Magento Integration
HubSpot CRM Magento extension is an opportunity for companies to have a supreme marketing and customer organization. To a great degree, HubSpot Magento 2 integration is an excellent choice, and not only because it’s free of charge. It also gives a chance to monitor email engagement, has an option of limitless amount of users, evolved integration data, and re-engaging opportunities with cards and orders reactivation.
The example of shared data is shown below:
Image Source: ecosystem.hubspot.com
Pipedrive Magento Integration
Magento integration with Pipedrive leads to automatic online orders and familiar UI in the process. User friendly interfacehas tools to create, analyze, and monitor sales information and subsequent visual reports. Pipedrive itself lets you record every bit of information about the deal to prioritize pertinent activities.
OroCRM Magento integration is a bridge that helps Magento provide an increased flow of manageable customer data. Nearly 33% of businesses have over 100,000 records in their databases. It may be helpful to integrate OroCRM into your store if you:
- have trouble handling the increased amount of leads
- have a scattered and unorganized database
- are lacking customer service.
The Zendesk Magento integration can incorporate such Zendesk features as Chat, Support, and Zendesk Sell. The Zendesk Magento extension unites all the benefits of Magento 2 with customer support and prediction capabilities, data filters, mapping in order to sync different structural information. It also has a recurring synchronization feature that follows only essential and important changes without unnecessary overloading.
Vtiger Magento Integration
Image Source: magenest.com
With Vtiger Magento extension installment you get the access to some interesting support features - auto reminding systems, visualized sales channel, and deal engaging triggers. There are other pros of this integration:
- extra fast record transmission, making it noteworthy for sizeable databases
- customer behavior and patterns observations
- cross-deletion of no longer relevant records and customer data
- email campaign management with lists, templates, and filters.
SuiteCRM Magento Integration
The SuiteCRM Magento integration helps to:
- automatically sync all modules, dates, records, and old orders while creating or editing them in Magento at the same time
- schedule updates for any specific time intervals
- avoid duplicates while syncing
- monitor success and failure reports
- avoid missing product types
- process client orders within SuiteCRM.
NCR CounterPoint Magento integration
To ensure a smooth running of their front and back offices, both online and brick-and-mortar businesses use NCR CounterPoint. Through NCR CounterPoint Magento integration, they can have regularly synched centralized order management with minimum resources. Take a look at an integration “loop”:
Image Source: retaildimensions.com
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Magento integration
Dynamics CRM Magento integration inserts a flexible system into your CRM to help preserve such essential data as interactions history, possibility of keeping track of potential deals, and sales automation. With Magento Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration, you can gain a surprisingly predictable and manageable system, especially with their client card addition and many analytical reports.
How to Integrate Magento with Avalara Accounting Software
Image Source: appnovation.com
For a seamless Magento integration with accounting software, the Magento Avalara integration extension has the following features:
- payment, tax, and both Magento and Avalara data synchronization and tracking of its history
- automated transferring of data using triggers or scheduling
- multiple currencies and stores support
- eCommerce income data tracking
- tax calculation without fearing the tax compliance.
This integration supports connection to your QuickBooks account to manage and immediately synchronize the information even more productively. There is no need to manually check previous orders. The system will do it for you, as it simultaneously updates customer lists.
How to Integrate Magento with Zoho CRM
Magento 2 Zoho CRM integration connects an invaluable tool for eCommerce owners with a sales funnel and a meticulous marketing approach. Zoho CRM Magento extension is a helping hand between an online store and important Zoho CRM sections, such as Orders, Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Products, Campaigns, and Price Book.
Image Source: store.magenest.com
To proceed with Zoho CRM Magento 2 integration, you need to:
Create an account on the Zoho website and sign up for the CRM
Use your new API credentials (ID and Secret) to set up the Connector - starting with ID > Secret > Token > Endpoint > Save Report
Establish previously mentioned data synchronization, manually or automatically
Then start Field Mapping management > Save Mapping
View report afterwards to keep up with data’s progress
How to Integrate Magento with Veeqo Inventory Management System
Veeqo is truly an all-in-one mixture of software, marketplaces and point of sale systems that help retail to control orders through various channels, from inventories to warehouses. It also supplies you with analytics and reports, has automatically controlled daily tasks, status updates, and helps for physical store interconnection.
Infusionsoft CRM Magento
To avoid manual data flow alignment, integrate these two for specific product and price synchronization capabilities, order and shipment statuses and updates, and interactions automation. By implementing Infusionsoft into your Magento store, you can connect any event, product, order, or customer you need.
Manual import is definitely a thing of the past which can stay there with the innovative CRM Magento 2 combination. Every inch of important customer information, such as relationship status, purchase history, and buying patterns, is accessible at everyone’s convenience. Make your employees’ lives easier by providing them with all the information to help make the most suitable decisions possible.
Need integration experts’ help? Make sure to contact us to get a consultation or a free project estimate.