Mail Integrations Magento: Top Solutions
Time to read: 15 minutes
In order to better reach out to customers, marketers pay a lot of attention to chatbots and TA connections on Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks. But if you think the time for emailing is over, you are gravely mistaken.
3.9 billion people use email every day (three times the number of Facebook and Twitter subscribers combined). That figure is expected to rise to 4.3 billion by 2023. More than 78% of marketers are seeing an increase in email activity, and over 30% of B2B marketers believe email newsletters are the best way to reach leads.
Lets talk about it
Have a project in mind?
Lets talk about itRequest a quote
Mail integrations in Magento offer a wide range of possibilities. More flexibility is provided by open-source software that allows for an ever-growing library of third-party extensions. If you are still in doubt, check out their benefits and capabilities.
Image Source: smartinsights.com
Email Marketing Advantages
Before looking for the right email marketing service for your website, it is important to understand why effective email marketing is so important in the first place. According to a guru in the field, using an email marketing campaign correctly ensures:
- Expanded client base and conversion opportunities;
- Higher brand awareness rates;
- Better level of trust and loyalty towards the business.
These benefits are so significant that businesses simply cannot ignore them. Statistically, email brings an astounding 3,800% ROI!
It is for this reason that modern communication methods should not distract you from one of the oldest and most effective messaging channels. Serious marketing is unthinkable without specialized mailing services (ESP) integrated with CRM solutions or special plugins. Moreover, when it comes to the world's most popular business platform - Magento.
Top Solutions for Magento
All of the extensions and services presented below are capable of providing an effective way of email marketing for online businesses. Choosing the best solution for your Magento online store will depend on the needs and size of your business, the amount you are willing to pay, and the compatibility of the ESP with the extensions installed on your site.
Among the large number of solutions, we will highlight those that are most popular with marketers and developers right now.
Aweber Magento extension
Image Source: help.aweber.com
With AWeber integration via Zapier, you will be able to attract subscribers who buy products from your Magento or Magento 2.X store. All in all, you get the following pros:
- Two software versions, including a free one;
- Creation and editing of newsletter lists;
- Automation of email marketing;
- Email marketing campaigns management and analysis.
And as for cons, there are:
- Fee for posting contacts in your account without a subscription.
- Inability to include/exclude multiple segments at once when sending an e-newsletter.
- The landing page builder does not provide A/B testing.
- RSS templates for emails cannot be edited using the standard drag-and-drop designer.
Constant contact Magento
Image Source: knowledgebase.constantcontact.com
With the Constant contact Magento integration, you can conduct professional email marketing campaigns. A smart email editor simplifies customization and design of your newsletter, so your emails will stand out on any device.
Tasks are greatly simplified by the Drag & Drop function. The Constant contact Magento extension automatically adds newsletter subscribers to your regular contacts list. You can select a contact from the list and manually connect it to the mailing list.
Constant contact Magento Zapier email marketing automation helps drive sales by retaining and building close relationships with your audience.
Just upload your contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce or any other contact storage location and easy-to-use email marketing tools do the rest. Thanks to the Constant contact Magento module, you get smart eCommerce tools and results, and social marketing just got easier.
You will be able to create social ads that increase brand awareness, website traffic, sales and optimization, thanks to detailed metrics and analytics. You will also be able to find, maintain interest and get new customers to return with segmented and automated emails.
Real-time email tracking tools let you see who opens and sends your emails. With the Constant contact Magento 2 extension, you can segment contacts and create targeted listings based on analysis of content used by customers.
The disadvantages of the tool include not very intuitive user interface, complexity of monitoring parameters, organization of sent emails in separate folders and lack of integration with third-party applications.
Read our guide on creating bulk mailings with Magento.
Image Source: convertkit.com
Very affordable software, well suited for creative professionals ─ artists, musicians, freelancers. The user-friendly visual interface offers a clean and uncomplicated solution for selling products.
While aimed at people who are not very tech savvy, it offers some advanced features such as visual automation and integration with over 90 platforms and vendors. In 2020, Capterra ranked ConvertKit in the top 20 marketing automation software.
This one is perfect for creators and small business owners looking for a simple Magento email marketing solution.
- Ease of use.
- Good customer service.
- Free migration service.
- Free online e-marketing refresher course.
- Landing page builder.
- No coding required so it is suitable for beginners.
- Visual editors can seem limited to advanced users.
- The cost of the full version starts at $29 per month (free use with up to 500 subscribers).
Image Source: www.getresponse.com
One of the most common email marketing platforms for Magento in particular and for eCommerce in general. This one allows:
- creating and converting templates;
- segmenting subscribers for sending automated emails;
- easily tracking and analyzing e-marketing efforts.
You can get a free trial and then decide if you need to integrate it with your website. The service charges a fee for the size of your subs database. The more subscribers, the higher the fee. However, the Basic and Plus plans support more interesting features for the same price than Hubspot, for example.
- Support for a variety of features at affordable price points.
- Drag and drop editor for creating emails, landing pages.
- Built-in A/B testing.
- Free Magento integration (trial version for 1500 emails and 100 addresses).
- Individual customer support.
- Connection is only available to Magento 2.1 and Magento 1.9.
- It takes time to master the features.
- Insufficient deliverability.
Icontact Magento integration
Image Source: www.magecoders.com
Simple tools for implementing ambitious goals in simple ways. iContactSync is a Magento®2 compatible extension that syncs your newsletter subscribers. With the Icontact Magento 2 extension, you will be able to manage your iContact contact list from the admin panel and assign newsletter subscribers to your contact list.
iContact Magento features:
- Automated addition of contacts to the mailing list.
- Importing existing Magento customers, both customers and guests, to Icontact's subscriber list.
- Two-way integration between Magento and iContact.
- Open source.
- Simple and easy installation.
- Support for segmentation or division of contacts into target lists.
- Panel with statistics for marketing research.
- Fast process of creating a marketing campaign.
- Convenient interface.
- Hundreds of attractive templates.
- Limited storage space for images.
- High price.
- Limited email customization options.
- Complicated deletion of contacts.
- Finding and reusing messages isn't easy.
- Adding/managing blocks sometimes gets in the way of getting the desired kind of message.
Marketo Magento integration
Image Source: www.marketo.com
The advent of Marketo Magento expanded Adobe's software market leadership. You can design your governance structure to a great extent, thanks to its easy integration and great scalability. In page layouts, you can view a feed of activity on the lead's website, email activity, rating changes, and “highlights” that you deem worthy of attention. Bidirectional synchronization between Marketo and Magento occurs approximately every 5 minutes.
- Deep data synchronization.
- Cart abandonment program - the ability to track and profile customers.
- Automation of trigger emails.
- Basic real-time campaign reporting.
- Advanced analytics - ROI, opportunities, and more.
- Landing page and email builders are limited.
- Not so simple for beginners.
- Outdated user interface.
The iContact Magento extension is perhaps the most optimal small business email marketing platform.
NCR counterpoint Magento integration
Image Source: retaildimensions.com
A stable SQL Server based system that performs well in a busy retail environment. NCR CounterPoint Magento integration automates online store operations by keeping POS inventory in sync. In 2015, Retail Dimensions was the first to offer POS integration with Magento 2.
- Offline Mode - If the POS server goes down, you can still pay for sales and accept chip credit cards.
- Mobile and Wireless POS Terminals
- Tight integration with Magento using a third-party connector, allowing you to work in one system with multiple channels.
- E-Plum Integration - You can update prices and information on the scales directly from CP.
- The wireless solution works only on Android, and the mobile solution only works on iOS.
- There is no built-in large-scale integration. E-Plum works well but is a third party.
Your Unique Solution
Surely, you need a personalized targeted marketing solution. Dinarys has in-depth expertise and rich experience in this field. With our professional team, you can easily create like-minded customer segments based on behavioral actions. Your marketing opportunities will be distinguished by:
- Personalized automation;
- Extensive segmentation;
- Integration in a click;
- Fast configuration.
Let us help you get a fast boost in revenue - contact our team of specialists at any time to start focusing on profits over efforts and investments.
Lassen Sie Profis Ihre Herausforderung meistern
Unsere zertifizierten Spezialisten finden die optimale Lösung für Ihr Unternehmen.